Posted 2 years ago
Role/Title: Junior Marketing Admin
Start Date: Immediate – can wait 4 weeks’ notice
Duration: 3 to 6 Months initially leading to Permanent
- Collaborate with our Partners to develop and execute both online and offline marketing strategies and tactics designed to generate leads.
- Take company goals and strategy and implement them into marketing activities to increase website traffic and the number of inbound leads for the sales department.
- Apply content marketing methods to generate awareness and engagement.
- Improve the brand positioning of the company in the industry.
- Stay on top of current marketing trends and strategies and apply them to generating leads.
- Analyze marketing database to uncover marketing and sales opportunities.
- Continuously working to optimize efficiencies to make the department more effective and productive with a growing base of leads generated.
- Publish email alerts for Customer marketing.
- Develop, implement, assist, and participate in public relations, special events (where necessary).
- Write and/or contribute to collateral content (including website, print, blog, and advertising).
- Contribute to our social media strategy include maintain Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and other.
- 1-2 years exp.
- Must be fluent in Bahasa and have good level of English
- Strong write and oral communication skill
- Statistic knowledge and attention to detail
- The ability to interpret information effectively
- Marketing training and strategy
Rate/Salary: IDR marker salary
Location: Remote & On-Site in Jakarta